The Article Processing Charges for VAT payers - 322,31 EUR + VAT (21%) - 390 EUR.
The Article Processing Charges for non-VAT payers - 322,31 EUR.
- APF (Article Processing Fee) payment related information is sent to the corresponding author from Engineering Economics journal and the payment must be paid before paper publishing.
- The proforma invoice and the final invoice (further both are referred to Invoice) are both generated automatically by the system based on the information provided in the fields of the payment system.
- The invoices are sent to the author himself / herself to the e-mail indicated at the time of payment.
- All information indicated in the fields in the system will appear in the invoices. In case if any special requirements regarding invoice details are necessary, please contact Inga Kartanaite before the proforma invoice generation.
- Several options of payment are possible: either by using bank transfer, e-banking or credit card; payment as a person or as a company.
- In case if bank transfer payment method is selected, the payment confirmation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and the full invoice number (KTUCL00000000#0000) indicated in the proforma invoice must be copied in the payment subject field.
- No changes to the invoice details are made after the invoice generation in the system.
- The payment must be made within the period indicated in the proforma invoice.
For any payment related questions contact Inga Kartanaite, email@example.com