Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or under consideration in another journal. The paper differs from your own previously published scientific texts.
- The paper fits the journal focus and scope. The results are based on empirical findings. Journal does not publish literature review papers except papers using bibliometric analysis.
- The submission file is in a Microsoft Word document prepared using a provided template: download the template here. The formating requirements are provided in the following file: download the requirements file here. The paper must strictly follow the formating requirements.
- Article length is between 8000 and 12000 words. This includes all text, such as the abstract, references, all text in tables, figures, and appendices.
- The paper includes article text and authors’ names and surnames, affiliations, acknowledgments referencing all sources of external research funding (if applicable), biographies of all authors.
- The submission must include these files 1) the paper, 2) the Author(s) Guarantee Form, 3) Confirmation of payment of submission fee; 4) Invoice Request. Author(s) Guarantee Form has to be signed by all authors. The form has to be signed and scanned.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.