Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published or under consideration in another journal. The paper differs from your own previously published scientific texts.
- The paper fits the journal focus and scope. The results are based on empirical findings. Journal does not publish literature review papers except papers using bibliometric analysis.
- The submission file is in a Microsoft Word document prepared using a provided template: download the template here. The formating requirements are provided in the following file: download the requirements file here. The paper must strictly follow the formating requirements.
- Article length is between 8000 and 12000 words. This includes all text, such as the abstract, references, all text in tables, figures, and appendices.
- The paper includes article text and authors’ names and surnames, affiliations, acknowledgments referencing all sources of external research funding (if applicable), biographies of all authors.
- The submission must include these files 1) the paper, 2) the Author(s) Guarantee Form. The form has to be signed by the corresponding author and scanned.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the Journal collects, and the ways in which the journal uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The journal may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers numbers.
Using of personal information
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Any personal information received by the journal will only be used to: process and publish your manuscript.
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- process your manuscript;
- publish your manuscript;
- send to you communication about your manuscript
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications.
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet if paper is accepted and may be available around the world.
A paper-printed version of each journal is archived in Lietuvos nacionalinė Martyno Mažvydo biblioteka with a long-term preservation intention.
Updating this statement